- Any of various basidiomycetous fungi regarding the families Boletaceae and Polyporaceae, whose basidia range the interior of tubes that trigger exterior skin pores. Also referred to as polypore.
- woody pore fungi; any fungi regarding the family Polyporaceae or family Boletaceae getting the spore-bearing area within tubes or pores; the fruiting figures are woody at readiness and persistent
- Definition for "pore fungus"
- Any of various basidiomycetous fungi regarding the families…
- View More
- Hyponym for "pore fungus"
- Hypernym for "pore fungus"