- A mackerel shark (Lamna nasus) of temperate Atlantic seas.
- a sizable pelagic predatory shark, Lamna nasus, of Atlantic.
- A species of shark (Lamna cornubica), about eight feet long, having a pointed nose and a crescent-shaped end; -- called also mackerel shark.
- Any shark associated with family Lamnidæ, and particularly associated with genus Lamna; some sort of tope or mackerel-shark.
- voracious pointed-nose shark of northern Atlantic and Pacific
Sentence for "porbeagle"
- "Those at greatest risk of extinction…
Hypernym for "porbeagle"
Variant for "porbeagle"