- A toy gun that makes a popping sound.
- Alternative spelling of pop-gun.
- a young child's gun; a tube and rammer for shooting pellets, with a popping sound, by compression of environment.
- a little weapon or tube with a piston or rammer for shooting pellets, helping to make a pop because of the development of compressed air as soon as the pellet is expelled.
- plaything composed of a toy gun that produces a popping noise
Sentence for "popgun"
Hypernym for "popgun"
Same Context for "popgun"
Urban Dictionary for "popgun"
- always stress approval. A verbal exclamation…