- Informal The tail of a cooked fowl. Also referred to as parson's nose.
- The tail-end bit of a cooked chicken.
- the rump, or uropygium, of a bird. See Uropygium.
- The fleshy part of the tail of a bird; the part which the tail-feathers tend to be borne; the coccyx as well as its covers. Also known as parson's-nose. See cut under elæodochon.
- the end of a dressed fowl
Sentence for "pope's nose"
- At Thanksgiving dinner, my old Portagee…
Synonym for "pope's nose"
Hypernym for "pope's nose"
Urban Dictionary for "pope's nose"