- the caliber of becoming bad
- the high quality or condition of being bad (in any of the sensory faculties of the adjective).
- hawaii, problem, or top-notch becoming bad, in just about any regarding the sensory faculties associated with term; impoverishment; meanness.
- the quality of being poorly made or preserved
- the grade of being meager
- hawaii of getting minimum money and few or no material possessions
- less than adequate
Sentence for "poorness"
- Another word for "poorness" is "poverty;"…
Hypernym for "poorness"
Same Context for "poorness"
Urban Dictionary for "poorness"