- Considerable adequate to be considered or examined; appreciable: ponderable results; ponderable dilemmas.
- Having a detectable amount of matter; having a measurable size.
- worth note; considerable, interesting.
- with the capacity of being weighed; having appreciable body weight.
- with the capacity of being weighed or considered
- capable of being thought about
- effective at becoming weighed; having body weight.
- A substance which has body weight.
Sentence for "ponderable"
Equivalent for "ponderable"
Etymologically Related for "ponderable"
Same Context for "ponderable"