- impure zinc oxide
- Impure zinc oxide.
- A skin disease in which discover an eruption of bullæ, without infection or fever.
- The white oxid which sublimes throughout the combustion of zinc: previously known as blossoms of zinc. It rises and adheres into dome for the furnace together with covers associated with the crucibles.
- In medication, an eruption of deep-seated vesicles recommending sago-grains, occurring principally on the palms for the hands in addition to bottoms regarding the foot. Also known as chiropompholyx and dysidrosis.
- [capitalized] [NL.] In zoology, a generic title variously utilized
Sentence for "pompholyx"
- #What is the character of the…
- View More