- Any of a number of marine food fishes of the genus Trachinotus, specifically T. carolinus, of tropical and temperate Atlantic seas, having a silvery oblong human anatomy with a bluish straight back.
- Any of different fish, of the genera Trachinotus, Parona, or Zalocys, from seaside components of the North Atlantic
- Any one of several types of marine fishes associated with genus Trachynotus, of which four species are found on the Atlantic shore associated with usa; -- labeled as in addition palometa.
- A California collect seafood (Stromateus simillimus), very appreciated as a food seafood.
- A carangoid fish of western Indies and South Atlantic and Gulf States, Trachynotus carolinus, attaining a length of about 18 ins, and highly esteemed for food.
- In California, a fish, Stromateus simillimus, rich in summer over the coast, and extremely esteemed for meals.
- across the western coast of Florida, a gerroid seafood, Gerres olisthostoma.
- any of a number of deep-bodied food fishes of western Atlantic and gulf
- skin of pompano; warm-water fatty fish
- Definition for "pompano"
- Any of a number of marine food fishes…
- View More
- Sentence for "pompano"
- All Comments from grantystyle wrote 9…
- View More
- Hypernym for "pompano"
- Cross Reference for "pompano"
- Same Context for "pompano"
- Variant for "pompano"
- Urban Dictionary for "pompano"