- The study and cultivation of fruit.
- the analysis of pome fruit and of the cultivation of these fruit.
- The study of fruit in general and of the cultivation of fruit.
- The science of fruits; a treatise on fruits; the cultivation of fruits and fruit trees.
- That department of real information which relates to fresh fruits; that branch of gardening which embraces the cultivation of fruit-trees or fruit-bearing bushes. In addition pomalology.
- A treatise on fresh fruits thought to be esculents.
- the part of botany that researches and cultivates fruits
- Definition for "pomology"
- Sentence for "pomology"
- Rhyme for "pomology"
- Hypernym for "pomology"