- Of, associated with, bearing, or characteristic of oranges or pomes.
- Resembling or concerning a pome.
- Like an apple or pear; creating pomes.
- Of or with respect to a suborder (Pomeæ) of rosaceous flowers, which include the genuine thorn woods, the quinces, service berries, medlars, and loquats, along with the oranges, pears, crabs, etc.
- Like pomace.
- Of, related to, or composed of apples.
- Getting The character of a pome; of the Pomeæ.
- comprising or resembling pomace.
Sentence for "pomaceous"
- Anyone with any common sense knows…
Same Context for "pomaceous"