- creating or consisting of a colony of zooids.
- Containing many sporozoites.
- Pertaining to polyzoa.
- comprising a colony of zooids or comparable organisms
- A spore that produces lots of sporozoites.
- Filled with imaginary animals and other beings, as primitive religious conceptions; zoölatrous.
- Getting The figures for the Polyzoa; existing in the form of a colony composed of many zoöids.
- In Sporozoa, designating a spore that creates numerous falciform systems. Contrasted with monozoic, dizoic, etc.
- In cestodes, obtaining the human body consisting of metamerically arranged areas each containing a set of generative body organs, as with Tænia. Compare monozoic.
Synonym for "polyzoic"
Etymologically Related for "polyzoic"