- See bryozoan.
- A polyzoon
- a part of a polyzoan colony
- Any species of Polyzoa; among Polyzoa.
- A polyzoön.
- A Part regarding the Polyzoa; a polyzoön.
- An individual part of a compound polyzoön; a polypide.
- sessile aquatic pet forming mossy colonies of tiny polyps each having a curved or circular ridge bearing tentacles; put on stones or seaweed and reproduce by budding
- Consisting of numerous zoöids, polypides, or people within one compound or colonial aggregate; specifically, pertaining to the Polyzoa, or having their particular characters; bryozoan.
Synonym for "polyzoan"
Hypernym for "polyzoan"
Etymologically Related for "polyzoan"
Variant for "polyzoan"