- Plural form of polyzoon., little animals that type chemical colonies
- The course of molluscs that the overhead fit in with
- the initial name of just one for the animais afterward grouped as Polyzoa and Bryozoa; a type of polyzoan or bryozoan.
- marine or freshwater creatures that form colonies of zooids
- Same as bryozoa. See Illust. under bryozoa, and phylactolæmata.
- A class of molluscoid invertebrated pets; the moss-animalcules, seamosses, or sea-mats.
- In Protozoa, the polyzoan radiolarians: another name associated with Polycyttaria or Collozoa.
- Definition for "polyzoa"
- Plural form of polyzoon., little animals that type…
- View More
- Sentence for "polyzoa"
- Synonym for "polyzoa"
- Hypernym for "polyzoa"
- Cross Reference for "polyzoa"
- Etymologically Related for "polyzoa"
- Variant for "polyzoa"