- a fat or oil, nearly exclusively from veggie resources, containing a higher percentage of polyunsaturated efas; will usually be fluid at room-temperature
- a course of fats having lengthy carbon stores with several dual bonds unsaturated with hydrogen atoms; utilized in some margarines; supposedly involving reasonable blood cholesterol
- Definition for "polyunsaturated fat"
- a fat or oil, nearly exclusively from veggie…
- View More
- Hypernym for "polyunsaturated fat"
- Etymologically Related for "polyunsaturated fat"