Definition for "polytomous"
Sentence for "polytomous"
Etymologically Related for "polytomous"
- subdivided into numerous parts
- Describing a variable that includes multiple (over two) groups
- Subdivided into many distinct subordinate components, which, however, not jointed to the petiole, aren't true leaflets; -- said of leaves.
- In botany, subdivided into numerous distinct subordinate parts, which, however, not jointed toward petiole, aren't real leaflets: stated of leaves.
- Dividing once or over and over repeatedly into sets of three or higher limbs: against dichotomous.