- The act or procedure of combining many separate elements into an entire.
- The formation of a word by the combination of a few quick terms; agglutination.
- The act or process of combining numerous split elements into a whole.
- the forming of a word by the mixture of several easy terms, as in the aboriginal languages of America; agglutination.
- Composition of many elements; particularly, in philology, structure from an abnormal number and variety of elements.
Sentence for "polysynthesis"
- Even easier languages would be those…
Synonym for "polysynthesis"