- Having numerous columns; stated of a building, specifically of an inside part or courtroom.
- Having many articles; -- stated of a building, especially of an interior component or judge.
- A hall or edifice with many columns.
- In architecture, having, described as, or sustained by many columns; enclosed by a number of rows of articles, as some Moorish or Arabic courts.
- Definition for "polystyle"
- Having numerous columns; stated of a building, specifically…
- View More
- Sentence for "polystyle"