- A machine composed of many pulleys
- A machine of many pulleys, previously used to decrease dislocation
- A windlass with many pulleys and truckles
- a device comprising numerous pulleys; specifically, an apparatus previously useful for decreasing luxations.
- a device comprising a mixture of pulleys, useful for raising heavy loads: a phrase formerly utilized by authors on mechanics.
- An apparatus of the identical character previously used in surgery to cut back dislocations.
Sentence for "polyspast"
- This kind of machine is called…
- View More