- A lens which have numerous factors and kinds numerous pictures
- a tool for viewing the cavities of this human body
- A glass which makes an individual item appear as many; a multiplying glass.
- An apparatus for affording a view associated with the different cavities of this body.
- In optics, a lens plane on a single side and convex on the other, but having the convex side formed of a few plane surfaces or factors, in order for an object seen through it seems multiplied—.
- In surgery, a musical instrument for illuminating the cavities of human anatomy by way of a power light.
Definition for "polyscope"
- A lens which have numerous factors and kinds…
Sentence for "polyscope"
- He has given the electric polyscope…