- A cardiac thrombus generally found post-mortem.
- An octopus.
- identical to polyp.
- A tumor, usually with a narrow base, notably resembling a pear, -- found in the nose, uterus, etc., and generated by hypertrophy of some part of the mucous membrane layer.
- In zoöl : A-poulp or cuttle.
- A polyp, in any feeling
- [capitalized] A genus of cuttles. A genus of polyps.
- In pathology, almost any cyst growing from a mucous membrane, of curved form, and much more or less distinctly pedunculated. The expression is most frequently placed on harmless growths
- a tiny vascular growth on the surface of a mucous membrane layer
Sentence for "polypus"
Cross Reference for "polypus"
Same Context for "polypus"
Variant for "polypus"