- Having separate petals, as on corolla of a rose or carnation.
- having a corolla consists of distinct, separable petals
- Consisting of, or having, a few or numerous separate petals.
- having a corolla consists of many isolated or distinct petals
- In botany, having several separate petals: as, a polypetalous corolla. Also apopetalous, dialypetalous, choripetalous. See cut under corolla.
- Definition for "polypetalous"
- Having separate petals, as on corolla of a…
- View More
- Sentence for "polypetalous"
- Equivalent for "polypetalous"