- to endure or subject to polymerization.
- To cause polymerization of; to make polymers from; to improve the molecular body weight of, without altering the atomic proportions; thus, specific acids polymerize aldehyde.
- to transform a monomer to a polymer by polymerization
- to endure polymerization
- cause (a compound) to polymerize
- go through polymerization
- to improve into another material getting the same atomic proportions, but an increased molecular body weight; to undergo polymerization; hence, aldehyde polymerizes in forming paraldehyde.
- to mix or cause to mix to be able to form polymerides. In addition spelled polymerise.
Sentence for "polymerize"
Verb Forms for "polymerize"
Hypernym for "polymerize"