- Much writing; writing of numerous books.
- the skill of composing in a variety of ciphers, as well as deciphering the same.
- The art or rehearse of using a polygraph.
- Much writing; writing of several books.
- The art of writing in various ciphers, and of deciphering exactly the same.
- The art or rehearse of utilizing a polygraph.
- Voluminous writing.
- The art of writing in various ciphers, as well as of deciphering these types of writings.
Sentence for "polygraphy"
- There is broad consensus amongst scientists…
Phrases for "polygraphy"