- A Linnæan class of flowers, described as having both hermaphrodite and unisexual plants on a single plant.
- A name provided by Linnæus to submit purchases of flowers having syngenesious blossoms.
- A Linnæan class of plants, characterized by having both hermaphrodite and unisexual flowers on the same plant.
- A name given by Linnæus to file orders of plants having syngenesious flowers.
- when you look at the Linnean system of category, a course of flowers bearing both hermaphrodite blossoms and people because of the sexes divided, the various blossoms being scattered both on the same plant or on 2 or 3 distinct people.
Sentence for "polygamia"
- Other flowers of the classes of…
- View More