- a disorder marked by an abnormally multitude of purple bloodstream cells in the circulatory system.
- A rare disorder in which the bone tissue marrow produces an abnormally massive amount blood cells, often red blood cells.
- overabundance purple corpuscles within the bloodstream.
- a disorder characterized by an abnormal escalation in the sheer number of red bloodstream cells in blood
Sentence for "polycythemia"
- The blood cancer identified in the…
Hypernym for "polycythemia"
Same Context for "polycythemia"