- A clinic, hospital, or medical care center that treats various types of diseases and accidents.
- A clinic for which diseases of many kinds are addressed; specially, an institution where medical training is offered in all forms of infection.
- A clinic by which conditions of numerous sorts tend to be addressed; especially, an institution by which clinical instruction is offered in every kinds of infection.
- See policlinic.
- Definition for "polyclinic"
- A clinic, hospital, or medical care center that…
- View More
- Sentence for "polyclinic"