- several chords, each built in an alternative manner, one on top of one other, several chords
- a musical tool having ten strings
- a computer device, attached with a keyboard, for coupling two octave records
- A musical instrument of ten strings.
- An apparatus for coupling two octave records, capable of being attached to a keyed instrument.
- A musical tool invented by F. Hillmer in 1799, but never typically made use of.
- having many strings
- Having many strings.
- Having numerous chords or strings.