- Of or relating to an acid which has had two or more hydrogen atoms that can be replaced by standard atoms or radicals.
- containing several changeable hydrogen atoms
- having several atoms of a univalent material
- Having a couple of basic teams; see in addition polybase
- effective at neutralizing, or of combining with, several particles of a monacid base; having a few hydrogen atoms effective at being replaced by standard radicals; -- said of particular acids.
- In chem., with the capacity of combining with more than two univalent basics: because, polybasic acids or radicals.
Sentence for "polybasic"
- Ammoniacal and other nitrogenous vapors, sulphureted…