- the problem or rehearse of experiencing several spouse at one time.
- Zoology A mating pattern which a female mates with more than one male in one single breeding period.
- Botany the healthiness of becoming polyandrous.
- : The having of a plurality of husbands at precisely the same time; often, the wedding of a female to one or more man, or perhaps the practice of getting a number of husbands, on top of that.
- : The mating structure wherein a female copulates with plural guys.
- : intimate relations with plural males, by women or a male, man or non-human, within or without wedding.
- The ownership by a lady in excess of one spouse simultaneously; -- contrasted with monandry.
- The state of experiencing even more husbands than one on top of that; plurality of husbands.
- having multiple husband at the same time
- Definition for "polyandry"
- the problem or rehearse of experiencing several spouse…
- View More
- Sentence for "polyandry"
- But in fact “polygamy” means having…
- View More
- Antonym for "polyandry"
- Phrases for "polyandry"
- Rhyme for "polyandry"
- Hypernym for "polyandry"
- Cross Reference for "polyandry"
- Same Context for "polyandry"
- Urban Dictionary for "polyandry"