- concerning, characterized by, or practicing polyandry.
- Botany Having an indefinite few stamens.
- Of or regarding polyandry.
- from the class Polyandria; having numerous stamens placed into the receptacle.
- from the class Polyandria; having numerous stamens, or a range above twenty, inserted when you look at the receptacle.
- having multiple husband at a time
- In botany: of the Linnean course Polyandria.
- obtaining the stamens indefinitely numerous, at least over ten.
- In zoology, having a number of male mates; polygamous, as women pet.
- In sociology, just like polyandric.
Sentence for "polyandrous"
- The NeoAmish, for example, live in…
Equivalent for "polyandrous"
Same Context for "polyandrous"
Urban Dictionary for "polyandrous"