- A colorless clear mineral regarding the zeolite household composed of hydrous cesium aluminum silicate and occurring huge or crystallizing in cubes.
- A colorless clear mineral, resembling quartz, happening with castor or castorite on island of Elba. It's a silicate of alumina and cæsia. Called additionally pollux.
- just like pollux, 3.
- an unusual mineral this is certainly an essential source of cesium
- Definition for "pollucite"
- A colorless clear mineral regarding the zeolite household…
- View More
- Sentence for "pollucite"
- Hypernym for "pollucite"
- Variant for "pollucite"