- one who polls or lops woods
- one who cuts locks; a barber
- one that ballots
- person who registers voters or conducts a poll
- a person who polls or lops woods.
- one that polls or cuts tresses; a barber.
- person who extorts or plunders.
- one that registers voters, or a person who comes into his name as a voter.
- person who polls.
- one that lops or polls woods.
- A pillager; a plunderer; one that fleeces by exaction.
- one that registers voters; additionally, person who casts a vote at polls.
- Definition for "poller"
- Sentence for "poller"
- Otherwise, the inconsistent ordering gives a…
- View More
- Synonym for "poller"
- Phrases for "poller"