- A polishing or milling implement or instrument.
- something composed of an appartment wood block with a lengthy metal handle, employed for flattening completely split cylinders of blown cup.
- In glass manufacturing, an implement, consisting of a smooth block of lumber with a rod of metal for a handle, utilized for flattening sheet-glass while hot on polishingstone. Also known as flattener.
- a tiny apply for polishing the finger-nails.
Sentence for "polissoir"
- The moment it was fairly open…
- View More