Definition for "poling"
Sentence for "poling"
- Then he propelled himself into the…
Rhyme for "poling"
Verb Stem for "poling"
Urban Dictionary for "poling"
- provide participle of pole.
- The work of encouraging or of propelling by way of a pole or poles.
- The operation of dispersing wormcasts over the walks with poles.
- among the poles or planks used in upholding along side it earth in excavating a tunnel, ditch, etc.
- The act of promoting or of propelling in the shape of a-pole or poles
- The procedure of dispersing worm casts within the walks with poles.
- one of many poles or planks used in upholding along side it earth in excavating a tunnel, ditch, etc.
- The act of employing a-pole for almost any purpose.
- a procedure used in toughening copper.
- In horticulture, the operation of scattering wormcasts on garden-walks with poles.
- The boards (collectively) always line the within of a tunnel during its construction, to avoid the falling of this planet or any other free material.
- Cramming for evaluation; tough study.
- In dyeing, the process of working free cotton or wool fiber in dye-vats with poles.
- In elect, the modification or arrangement of this poles of an open magnetic circuit.