- The headquarters of a unit of a police power, in which those under arrest are first charged.
- A building offering since the headquarters of a branch of police force.
- the headquarters regarding the police, or of a section of these; the place where law enforcement assemble for orders, and which they simply take arrested persons.
- a station that functions as headquarters for police in a particular area; serves as somewhere from which policemen tend to be sent and also to which arrested persons tend to be brought
Quotes for "police station"
- "On a royal birthday every house…"
Hypernym for "police station"