- one which propels, aids, conveys, or attacks with a-pole.
- A pole horse.
- A horse harnessed alongside the shaft or pole of a vehicle.
- An extortioner.
- one that poles.
- An extortioner. See poller.
- an individual who poles a boat; a person who pushes anything, as an automobile, with a-pole.
- In Australian Continent, certainly one of a set of bullocks yoked to the pole.
- a draft horse harnessed alongside the shaft or pole of a car
Sentence for "poler"
Hypernym for "poler"
Variant for "poler"
Urban Dictionary for "poler"