- A deadly poisonous European plant (Conium maculatum) extensively naturalized in the united states, having bipinnately ingredient leaves and mixture umbels of tiny white blossoms.
- a poisonous umbelliferous plant (Conium maculatum). See Hemlock.
- large branching biennial herb indigenous to Eurasia and Africa and adventive in united states having big fernlike leaves and white plants; often found in wet habitats; all parts excessively toxic
- Definition for "poison hemlock"
- A deadly poisonous European plant (Conium maculatum) extensively…
- View More
- Hypernym for "poison hemlock"