- Any fabaceous shrub associated with genus Gastrolobium, the herbage of which is poisonous to stock; also, any species of a number of associated genera, as Oxylobium, Gompholobium, etc.
- The plant Myoporum deserti, often distinguished as Ellangowan poison bush or dogwood poison bush.
- The ulmaceous plant Trema cannabina, which, though perhaps not poisonous, is injurious to stock because of its wide range of dietary fiber.
- any of various Australian evergreen bushes of the genus Gastrolobium having whorled element departs toxic to livestock and showy yellowish to deep reddish-orange plants accompanied by two-seeded pods
- either of two Australian flowers associated with the genus Swainsona being toxic to sheep