- A man in control of railway things or switches.
- A man having fee of railroad points or switches.
- a person who has got cost for the things or switches on a railway; a switchman.
- In grouse-shooting, a driver stationed regarding flank associated with line of a drive, to turn the wild birds toward the weapons.
- a policeman stationed at an intersection to direct traffic
- Definition for "pointsman"
- A man in control of railway things or…
- View More
- Sentence for "pointsman"
- Hypernym for "pointsman"