- some of the eight vertices of a voxel.
- identify pointal.
- A point or razor-sharp tool; especially, these types of an instrument found in writing; at the center many years, a method used with ivory pills or for writing on a soft surface, by wax.
- Any sharp-pointed thing resembling a pencil, while the pistil of a plant. Also pointed.
- A pavement formed of products of a lozenge shape, or of squares set diagonally.
- something utilized by an engraver
Sentence for "pointel"
Hyponym for "pointel"
Hypernym for "pointel"
Variant for "pointel"