- directed right during the mark or target without making it possible for the fall in a projectile's training course.
- So close to a target that a weapon could be aimed right at it: point-blank range.
- Close adequate so lacking the mark is not likely or impossible: a point-blank chance.
- Straightforward; blunt: a point-blank accusation.
- very close; maybe not coming in contact with although not more than a few metres (yards).
- the length between a firearm and a target where a projectile in-flight is expected to strike the centre for the target without adjusting the height regarding the firearm.
- Disconcertingly simple or dull.
- Directed in a line toward the item aimed at; directed right toward the mark.
- Hence, direct; plain; unqualified; -- said of language.
- characterized by directness in manner or message; without subtlety or evasion
- near enough to get right to the goal
- With a straight aim; right: fired point-blank at intruder.
- Without doubt, deliberation, or equivocation: answered point-blank.
- In a direct fashion, without hesitation.
- In a point-blank fashion.
- in a primary and unequivocal way
- The white spot on a target, at which an arrow or other missile is aimed.
- with small-arms, the second point in which the normal distinct sight, when horizontal, cuts the trajectory.
- With artillery, the point where the projectile very first strikes the horizontal airplane where the weapon appears, the axis associated with piece becoming horizontal.
- a primary chance; a go with direct aim; a point-blank chance.
- the next point (which, that furthest from piece) of which the distinct sight intersects the trajectory of a. projectile.
- Directly; directly; without deviation or circumlocution.
- In gunnery, having a horizontal path: as, a point-blank shot.
- Direct; basic; specific; present: as, a pointblank denial.
- Definition for "point-blank"
- directed right during the mark or target without…
- View More
- Sentence for "point-blank"
- Synonym for "point-blank"
- Phrases for "point-blank"
- Cross Reference for "point-blank"
- Equivalent for "point-blank"
- Form for "point-blank"
- Same Context for "point-blank"