- a method of evaluating academic achievement according to class things.
- Any of different printing or writing methods for blind, such as for example Braille, which use an alphabet of raised signs or dots that correspond to letters.
- Printing something of graduating sizes of enter multiples of point.
- a method of penalizing drivers of cars for traffic violations by assigning points for each style of breach and revoking the driver's license if a certain wide range of points tend to be accrued.
- a method of writing or publishing making use of habits of raised dots which can be look over by touch
- a method of graduating sizes of type in multiples associated with the point
- a method of analysis according to awarding things according to guidelines
Sentence for "point system"
Hypernym for "point system"
Urban Dictionary for "point system"