- A question as to whether the present procedures have been in order or allowed because of the rules of parliamentary treatment.
- A motion phoning attention to a breach of order for the principles.
- in parliamentary practice, a concern of order or propriety underneath the rules.
- a concern as to whether the present proceedings tend to be allowed by parliamentary treatment
Sentence for "point of order"
- Point of order!" screamed the minority…
Hypernym for "point of order"
Urban Dictionary for "point of order"