- a solid stick to footrests and much spring set in to the bottom end, accustomed propel oneself along the surface by hopping.
- A toy, utilized for hopping along on, composed of a-pole with a T-bar handle at one end, and spring-loaded footpads on the other.
- plaything comprising a-pole with base rests and a solid spring; propelled by leaping
- Definition for "pogo stick"
- a solid stick to footrests and much spring…
- View More
- Sentence for "pogo stick"
- Hypernym for "pogo stick"
- Urban Dictionary for "pogo stick"