- Literary criticism that addresses the character, kinds, and laws of poetry.
- A treatise on or study of poetry or looks.
- The training of composing poetry; poetic composition.
- the idea of poetry, or of literature generally
- The maxims and guidelines associated with the art of poetry.
- That part of critique which treats of nature and legislation of poetry.
- study of poetic works
Sentence for "poetics"
Hyponym for "poetics"
Hypernym for "poetics"
Urban Dictionary for "poetics"
- Noun: to be well-versed and well-read.…