- Having thin, level, leaf-like locomotive body organs.
- regarding, or composing, the level of tissue, composed of laminae, beneath a horse's hoof.
- Having thin, level, leaflike locomotive body organs.
- regarding, or composing, the layer of muscle, contains laminæ, beneath a horse's hoof.
- In entomology, having the foot or locomotive body organs squeezed in to the type of leaves.
- Noting the tissue of that area of the inner surface (keratogenous membrane) of this hoofs of creatures which types the painful and sensitive wall.
Sentence for "podophyllous"
- -- The podophyllous veins anastomose below…