- The chief magistrate in just about any of the republics of medieval Italy.
- among the primary magistrates associated with the Italian republics in the Middle years.
- A mayor, alderman, or other magistrate, in certain cities of Italy.
- the primary magistrates of Italian republics in the centre years.
- A mayor, alderman, or any other magistrate, in a few towns of Italy.
- One of particular magistrates in Italy
- in lots of Italian places, a subordinate municipal judge.
Sentence for "podesta"
- D'Ucello might well discover that poison…
Rhyme for "podesta"
Urban Dictionary for "podesta"