- Of, influencing, or relating to the lung area; pulmonary.
- concerning, impacted by, or just like pneumonia.
- Of, or regarding the lung area; pulmonary.
- Of, or associated with pneumonia.
- Of or regarding the lungs; pulmonic.
- Of or pertaining to pneumonia.
- related to or characterized by or affected by pneumonia
- concerning or impacting the lungs
- A medicine for affections associated with the lungs.
- A remedy utilized in conditions regarding the lungs.
- Pertaining to the lung area; pulmonary.—2. With respect to pneumonia; affected with pneumonia; pulmomtic: since. pneumonic customers.
- Definition for "pneumonic"
- Of, influencing, or relating to the lung area;…
- View More
- Sentence for "pneumonic"
- Synonym for "pneumonic"
- Rhyme for "pneumonic"
- Same Context for "pneumonic"