- The doctrine or study of religious beings and phenomena, particularly the belief in spirits intervening between humans and Jesus.
- The Christian doctrine regarding the Holy Ghost.
- the analysis of spiritual beings and phenomena, particularly the interactions between people and Jesus.
- The study of Holy Spirit as uncovered in Scripture.
- The doctrine of, or a treatise on, atmosphere along with other elastic liquids. See pneumatics, 1.
- The technology of spiritual being or phenomena of every information.
- The doctrine of or a treatise in the properties of flexible liquids; pneumatics.
- The part of viewpoint which treats for the nature and functions of mind or character, or a treatise upon it.
- the research associated with philosophy, methods, and organizations of males with regards to a supposed realm of spirits; spiritual philosophy.
- In theology, the doctrine of the Holy Spirit.
- Definition for "pneumatology"
- The doctrine or study of religious beings and…
- View More
- Sentence for "pneumatology"
- From the corrupt Christology comes a…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "pneumatology"
- Variant for "pneumatology"