- A scientific instrument for measuring the amount of rain.
- a musical instrument for ascertaining the actual quantity of rain at any place in a given time; a rain measure.
- An instrument for obtaining and measuring the amount of liquid that falls in rain, snowfall, etc., at a specific destination; a rain-gage. See cut-in after that line.
- measure composed of a musical instrument to measure the quantity of precipitation
- Definition for "pluviometer"
- Sentence for "pluviometer"
- Hypernym for "pluviometer"